Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Planzzzz

I got what's the point is.. why  it's so fucking difficult for me to plan something in advance, to take tickets for holidays which will be in 1 months or vacation in 3.. and find out what to do there.
 I don't want anything (any-thing) to be planned. To go somewhere at definite time, definite date, sleep at definite places, go with definite routes, take definite excursions (ex-curse-ions), oh God...
That's kind of knocks me down and I can't enjoy this usual type of such "rest".
Some people advice "you should definitely see this place".. but you go, you pass, you miss, you find something different. As it's, anyway, only your path. And, I got that I enjoy not the places itself, but that fact, that exact feeling! which I actually miss a lot. Feeling of going somewhere you don't know where it will lead you.
And I don't know how long I will manage to live without this.. so far.

No comments: