Sunday, July 26, 2009

Listening rain..

Trying to fall asleep with sound of rain and peals of thunder...
blowing off little midge who wants to find smth important in the LIGHT of my laptop screen
like me - I wanna find some light too.. which will show me who am I, and what to do to find myself.
Again - missing. Counting seconds after plane stop till first man will stand up. Rrr.
Thinking.. how I prefer to disappear instead of learn how to be with.
Or maybe it's the only right decision.

Sometimes I think I don't know how to be with people at all... from the childhood even in kindergarten I didn't like to be with other children very often...why it was so?
I like people and hang out and trying to be social and have cool friends. but sense that smth is wrong has never left me.

And thoughts about India. movies. stories of people who live there..
Is it just avoidance of the reality? to avoid life in big city..
or it's really their own way..

All I have is music.

No comments: