Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Life for.. what?


As far as I'm not working last days (oh, unemployed, this scary word! and crisis, of course)), I think...
How it is cool to woke up not because of you need, but just when you want, no matter in the early morning or afternoon

How it is cool to walk during sun is shining, and not to sit all this time in the office..

How it is cool to woke up and asleep with laptop, to see movies, to read, to learn, to do what you want. To cook or to do some home stuff, or to walk showing city to CS'rs..

And it doesn't mean that I want to do nothing, it doesn't mean that I'm lazy (though, I'm really lazy sometimes :).. I would be glad to do a lot of work at home or at office but not "10 to 18"..

I' really suppose that there is smth wrong in this world.
Why should people miss some usual joy of life, why should overcome yourself every fucking day to go to job, to stay in traffic, to do job which they don't like just because of money.
And only a few happy in their job, their life and so on.

The rest just think, that they are happy. But it can't be so... they happy just because they think, they have all our society consider as factors of happy and successful life.
"Oh, I have a car, I have a family.. my wife is beautiful (or my husband is successful man), my children are in good school, my apartment is pretty cool" and so on..

"But who cares that I woke up at 6-7 in the morning every day, breathe dirty air of traffic, do some annoying job, sometimes interesting maybe.., have a BIG happiness to sleep in the weekend or go out of the city.. oh, yep, and have 28 "official vacation" days a year, when I can Do What I want."

And who said that it should be so... that LIFE should be only at weekends and vacation...

smth wrong... smth wrong... smth wrong...

I know that world works this way
I'm not little girl
But.. I can't finish this puzzle
I don't want to..

"Oh I am what I am
I do what I want
But I can't hide"
(c) Dido

No comments: