Monday, February 2, 2009

"New" wanted!

Something new is needed... new people are not enough already...

Place, sun, atmosphere, fresh air flow for such usual life.. where to get it?

Smileys, crystal water, light and zero gravity.. new music or new love or new road or new city...

All seems so usual, so banal, even when you see beauty in the morning sun, even when you happy to see people you love, even when smth good or surprising happens.

At the same time all of this, e.g. job searches, I'm just watching it like in the movie. I'm participating, but not as my personality, but just as actor...and then appreciate snapshots and correct wrong if it's possible.

Life is difficult thing.. so many tasks to resolve, so much time to find what do you need..
and again, it's said by Ann.. and I'm just watching.. like I'm out there..

2 comments:

Tista said...

Its understandable that you want something new, away from this cold and gloomy Moscow (that's how I feel half the time here). But maybe a new job or new hobby, something you really like but that takes concentration, will be able to bring you and Ann together?

Vi said...

yes, you're right :) my hopes that I finally find job which will be realy interesting..
Moscow is very strange city..